Thursday, July 8, 2010

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Yep, I am officially the worst blogger ever. I have not posted since April, and now have Meredith's birthday, Nathan's birthday, Mother's Day, End of school year parties, summer fun, father's day and fourth of July to post. And info about my job, VBS, and the new business I am starting. And I can't even start updating the posts right now because the children need to be fed, cleaned and dressed so we can run off to Gymnastics. Perhaps I shall have time to blog again when I am retired and the children are grown...If I can still remember anything that happened by then! Keep an eye out, I will try to start catching up with pics soon!

5 comments:

  1. no worries, everyone takes a blog-break every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make money with your blog

    try cbeck ads

    http://www.CBeckAds.com?R=13736

    you can see this ad on my blog. itry it and best for me

    http://waytomakemoneyonline.blogspot.in/2011/10/ebay.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog and post.
    If you show that you are willing to take risks, and publicly falter, your team will feel confident taking risks too. lead by example.

    Life Experience Degree

    ReplyDelete