Saturday, November 14, 2009

Perhaps it was expecting too much!

Okay, so less than a week into writing my thankful thoughts for the day each day on my blog I am giving up. Not because I am not grateful, in fact I have a list in my head of all the things that I give thanks for and I think that I don't want to spend my blog time writing them down one at a time. I will post them all together soon when I have a moment, but the kids and life are going by so fast that I would rather record moments about them, and I only have so much time I can spend on the computer!

So, my final thankful thoughts for this previous idea are:
I am thankful for my mom for her strength and ability to think things all the way through, and the way she makes me laugh. I am thankful for my husband, who is very thoughtful and loving (sometimes even in front of people!) and whom I miss while I am visiting in Arizona. And I am thankful for my family at large, from my best friend of a sister to my in-laws to my little nephews who can't even walk yet. Life is good and I love and appreciate all of the blessings that God has given me.

1 comment: