Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So stinkin' CUTE!

Oh geez, I am in trouble with my kiddos! They are so stinkin' cute that I almost can't stand it! Yesterday Nathan seemed to have doubled in cuteness. He is saying more words, hamming it up all the time, giving huge hugs out of the blue to everyone and pushing his boundaries and finding it delightful when I say no. Meredith is so smart and her little mind puts things together and remembers things that astonish me. She continues to pull paleontologist lingo out of thin air at random times, and I can't believe she remembers things like that! I had to keep asking her what it was she said at breakfast throughout the day, because I couldn't remember for more than a minute!

So, to show off my kids in all their glory, here are some video clips highlighting what they are doing these days. I spend most of my days cracking up because I can't get over how funny they can be at times!


1 comment: