Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today is the day

Today is the day I get some answers about my knee! I think Meredith will be able to go to school today, she has been fever free for over 24 hours now. I am trying to shift my attitude back to positive mode, so on that note, here is a list of things I am grateful for this morning.
  • I have a fresh brewed pot of coffee eagerly awaiting me in the kitchen.
  • My house was picked up when I woke up because we did it last night.
  • Meredith and Nathan are so sweet to eachother and I am a very blessed mom.
  • Matt and I get to go on vacation in 30-something days! Cancun here we come!
  • We have a beautiful house which I thouroughly love.
  • The laundry is all put away.
  • I am getting to quietly sit and enjoy the bats flickering on the wall from one of my Halloween candle holders.
  • I get to see my family in a few weeks.

So, there it is. Life is good, and I just need to remember to focus on that instead of some of the other little daily annoyances. Have a wonderful day, I am off to drink my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment