Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I hope they are always this nice to eachother!


This morning Nathan was very upset about his lack of communication skills. He was deep into his 15 minute scream, kick, stiffen body and sob routine on the kitchen floor because his go-gurt was gone. (Traumatic, I know.) Meredith has been rather moody and up and down lately, but I was so proud of the way she responded to him. I was feeding Cooper at the kitchen table and she was eating breakfast, and she stopped eating and went over to Nathan and rubbed his back, saying "It's okay little bubba. It's okay. I know, you feel sad right now." He rolled over and stopped crying instantly, putting his head down in her lap and looking up at her. She sat there stroking the side of his head and talking softly to him, and he smiled up at her with so much love in his eyes. They are so sweet together, I hope they will always be this nice to eachother!

No comments:

Post a Comment