Thursday, September 17, 2009

They must really like me.

So, this afternoon is the latest in a string of really poor naps for both Cooper and Nathan this week. It's 2:20 and NEITHER of them is asleep, or has been yet for longer than 5 minutes this afternoon. They must not have gotten the memo that while Meredith is at school, I count on them to take a LOOOOOOOOONG nap so that I can do really amazingly fun things, such as load the dishwasher in peace, switch laundry over without Nathan throwing Cheerios into the dryer to "help" me and cut up the raw chicken that Nathan thinks looks like so much fun to touch so that I could possibly get a head start on dinner! I know I make their little lives fun and interesting, but I spend hours playing peek-a-boo and singing Wheels on the Bus for the 768th time so that they will be exhausted and need a break from me. Maybe I should start ignoring them during the day? Nah, I guess that isn't good either. Oh well. It's reassuring to know that they both like me, they really like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment